Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Thought this was gonna be easy...


Soooo, it's been an entire month, I have not made it past my first post. So here goes...

Last weekend Mike and went to a lovely wedding in Philadelphia. We were (or course) late. I have a tendancy to do that. But luckily, so was the priest! We entered the church just as the beautiful bride was about to walk down the isle.

The following day we visited the Morris Arboretum. We wanted to see a new sculpture, I believe called "Out on a Limb". But another sculpture won me over. An amazing woven hut called "Summer Place". I have no idea how this guy made it but it is so whimsical. You can walk through to the center and watch the sunlight peak through the branches. This kind of thing inspires me to start doing some of my own "art". Someday SOON!





No comments:

Post a Comment