Saturday, October 2, 2010

Meet the Chapmans

With my new Netflix subscription, I had the chance to catch up on some old episodes of 30 Rock. HILARIOUS! 


In the credits I noticed one of the actors who plays "Tracy Jordan's" extremely large body guard, "Griz" has the same last name as yours truly. It got me thinking about other "famous" people with my namesake:



Steven Curtis Chapman - Who's one of the most famous dudes in the Christian music scene? THIS GUY.






Anna Chapman - aka the hot Russian spy. Recently deported for her naughtiness.






Tracy Chapman - Singer songwriter, popular in the late nineties. "Gimmy one reason to stay heeerre!"







Mark David Chapman - Infamously known for murdering former Beatle John Lennon, which actually took place 6 months and 2 days after I was born.






What do we all have in common? I have no idea. But if we are in fact all related, I think it would make for an interesting family reunion. Who's bringing the green bean casserole?

No comments:

Post a Comment