Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Yoga Online

I've been practicing yoga (off and on) for nearly 10 years now. I really love yoga - it's relaxing, energizing, and for me, serves as a spiritual practice. But I have never been the person who gets up at 6am every day, for a one hour solo practice. Even though I know what I'm doing, I need guidance!


Because of my work schedule it's been tough to find a studio near work or home. So I was so excited to find My Yoga Online! They have hundreds of streaming videos for all types of yoga. They even have some meditations and other classes like belly dancing and Pilates. It's basically like a streaming Netflix service but for yoga!



I signed up, and of course a few days later came down with a case of the Bubons (as Jon Stewart would say). But now I'm determined to get into My Yoga Online on the regular.

No comments:

Post a Comment