Friday, November 5, 2010

What the Fuck?

I know there has been quite a bit of apathy towards the mid-term elections this year. At least among some people who are not insane tea-baggers who think the 1950s were the good old days, and that we need to bring back some sort of idealized delusion of a by-gone era.  

Admittedly, this was the first time I've voted in a non-presidential election. I do understand why many people are apathetic and why many are just angry. But I do believe things are getting better. And even though you may not think you are affected now, policies that are put in place will affect you or your loved ones later. So I wanted to vote for someone who would support President Obama's efforts.

This is a great site that speaks to this apathy, and also gives some clarity to what has actually been accomplished in the past two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment