Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dogs, Boots and Football.

Saturday we went to a bbq at a friend Jeff's place. He has the perfect little house in Falls Church with a nice yard the sweetest dog, Gala. Don't you think Mike and I should get a dog?



Then we headed to Holly's birthday party. Her husband Jeremy makes the most amazing cocktails. The Rum punch was the perfect beverage for the summer to fall transition. Light and sweet with a bit of spice. The "Steel Curtain" was his own creation inspired by the Steelers Super Bowl win a couple years ago. Yumm.



Today Mike wanted to watch the game so I dropped him off at Icons sports bar in Old Town Fairfax. I was NOT ready for some football, so I headed to TJ Maxx and picked up these snazzy boots. As much as I'll miss my summer sandals, these babies will be a staple to my fall wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment