Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Acqua Al 2


Last night I had one of the most delicious meals I've had all year! Mike's company had their annual holiday party starting at the Chesapeake Room for some drinks and apps. We then went to a restaurant called Acqua Al 2 near Eastern Market in DC. We were served a salad sampler, pasta sampler (bowtie pasta with creamy pumpkin sauce = yum) and our choice of an entree. I chose the Filetto al Mirtillo - a hand-carved filet mignon topped with a blueberry sauce. I believe this is their signature dish and boy was it AMAZING. A meal of such quality would not be complete without dessert. I honestly don't remember what it was because the wine was a-flowing but I do remember it was also delicious.

It was a lovely evening with great people and fantastic food. I will definitely be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment