Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Me Be Jana

I've been laying low this last week - trying to finish a freelance project. I think (HOPE) it is complete (more to come on that). But I was able to take a break on Saturday and went out with my friend Colby to celebrate her 21st (ehhem... 30th) birthday.

We started the night at her house then we headed to a Lebanese Restaurant called Me Jana. We ordered a couple bottles of wine and some small plates to share. It was really the best Lebanese food ever. Soo sooo yummy.

Then we headed to dc to go "da club", which I rarely do. But for a special occasion, shaking what my momma gave me is a jolly good time, indeed.

The next morning was NOT so jolly - I'll spare you the details. But spending some time with "the girls", good food, good conversation and some fly moves made it all worth while.

No comments:

Post a Comment