Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Double Black Diamond, All the Way!!

















I wanted to do something special for Mike's birthday since he surprised me with the best birthday ever. Lo and behold, Groupon presented me with the perfect idea: Sandy Spring Adventure Park! The park is basically a series of ropes courses where you climb over bridges, and fly down zip lines. There are 5 levels of difficulty and after completing two "easy" courses and nearly freaking out I stuck to the ground and took some photos. Shown is Mike on the Black Diamond course (difficult) and Double Black Diamond course (like, REALLY difficult).

We had such a great time, the staff was so friendly and professional. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a little adventure.

Afterwords we rewarded ourselves at the local watering hole Sol Azteca, which I would also highly recommend.














No comments:

Post a Comment